Grand Invitation from Pulsus Group to all the participants from all over the world to attend “2nd International Conference on Worldwide Infectious Diseases” held during December 03-04, 2018 in Madrid, Spain includes prompt keynote presentations, special sessions, workshops, symposiums, oral talks, poster presentations and exhibitions.
The microbial invasion and their multiplication inside host challenges human survival by causing infectious diseases. Most commonly known infectious diseases causing microorganisms are bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. The unpredictable spread of these infectious diseases causing huge economic loss. The scientific studies on these microorganisms and their epidemics need to be continued with the Research and Medical therapeutic studies to know the evolutionary properties of pathogenic microorganisms and their transmissions.
Infectious Diseases are disorders caused by organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites. Infectious diseases may be of water borne, food borne, vector borne, air borne in human beings as well as in plants and animals. Infectious diseases basically emphasize on the pathogenesis of the bacteria and their therapeutic measures, coalesce of branches of microbiology especially clinical and diagnostic microbiology which deals with the cure and prevention of the Infectious diseases. It represents an increasingly important cause of human morbidity and mortality throughout the world. Vaccine development is thus of great importance in terms of global health.
The conference attains significance when we look at the worldwide deaths due to Infectious Diseases like Tetanus (500,000), Measles (1 million), HIV/AIDS (1 million), Hepatitis B (1.1million), Malaria (2.1million), Diarrhoea (3.1 million), Tuberculosis (3.1 million) and Respiratory Infections (4.4 million).
The Worldwide Infectious Diseases 2018 conference will be organized with the theme “Novel Therapies for prevention and control of Infectious Diseases”.
Who should attend?
- Health Care Professionals
- Infectious Diseases Specialists
- Infection Prevention and Infection Control Specialists
Why to attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about global trends on emerging infectious diseases and its advances in therapeutic and diagnostic market, this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Infectious diseases community. This particular conference conduct presentations, distributes information, conducts meetings with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 3 days event. World renowned speakers, the most recent therapeutic and diagnostic techniques, developments, and the Novel technologies and therapeutic measures for infectious diseases prevention and control are hallmarks of this conference.
- Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Deans and Head of the Departments
- Infectious Diseases Researchers, Scientists, Faculties, Students
- Infectious Diseases Associations and Societies
- Medical Colleges
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Industries
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- Laboratory Technicians and Diagnostic Companies
- Business Entrepreneurs and Industrialists
- Training Institutes
- Software Developing Companies
- Data Management Companies
- Types of Infectious Diseases
- Causes and Symptoms of Infectious Diseases
- Global Trends in Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Microbial Pathogenesis and Virulence
- Immunology of Infections
- Mechanism of Resistance
- Antimicrobial/ Antibiotic/ Antibacterial Resistance
- Antimicrobial/ Antibiotic/ Antibacterial Stewardship
- Epidemiology of Emerging and Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
- Treatment for Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases Prevention, Control and Cure
- Antimicrobials/ Antibiotics/ Antibacterials
- Vaccines and Vaccination
- Infectious Diseases Vaccines
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases/ Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases/ Childhood Infectious Diseases
- Neuro Infectious Diseases
- Noscomial Infections/ Hospital Acquired Infections/ Health Care Associated Infections
- Blood Stream Infections/ Bacteraemia/ Septicaemia/ Blood PoisoningEbola and Zika Viral InfectionsUrinary Tract Infections
- Surgical Site Infections
- Sepsis/ Septicaemia
- Microbial Forensics and Molecular Basis of Bacteria
- Animal Infectious Diseases/ Zoonosis
- Plant Disease Modelling and Parameter Estimation
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at :- https://infectious.cmesociety.com/